What is it?
- New 4vs4 concept with aim to simulate Red Bulls ”power football” philosophy with a special twist goals in the first and last-minute count double
- New Not just one global ambassador but leveraging local heroes
- NAmateur football/soccer players from all over the world
- Back in 2015, Red Bull took the special rule of their then global Red Bull football event Winning5 – when one team scores the other loses a player!
- Together with Neymar Jr Red Bull developed a unique format focusing on his passion to outscore his opponents – Red Bull Neymar Jr’s Five was born.
- NSeven years and 5 World Finals later, over 450.000 players from more than 75 countries on 6 continents signed up and played in the tournament!
- New format is not just tied to one athlete but opens new opportunities for countries to activate local relevant Red Bull soccer athletes and players from Red Bull soccer clubs or the club as a whole!
Concept & Rules
- 4vs4 (teams of 4 players + 1 substitute)
- first 60sec and last 60sec scored goals count double!
- 10 minutes of intense gameplay
- no goalkeeper
- small goals
- size 4 ball
- group stage and knockout stage for all tournaments to give the players as much gametime as possible
- male & female players between 16 and 35
27 Countries in 2023
USA South Florida
USA New York
National winners will qualify for the world final in Leipzig.