- The idea of the Short Film competition is to create an onlinecampaign for a period of one month.
- High School & University Students will be invited to shareshort films on Instagram with the theme “”
- The focus of the event will be to find talented students acrossthe country.
winners will be chosen by a panel of judges.
Who can apply?
- The event is open to filmmakers aged 16-22,
- Participants must be currently enrolled in a high school and auniversity program to be eligible to apply.
- We welcome students from all backgrounds and areas of studyto submit their short films for consideration.
What can they apply
- Participants can submit short films that capture a day in the lifeof a student or university community.
- Short films must be between 5-15 minutes in length to be eligiblefor consideration
- Participants can submit either a production they are currentlyworking on or a completed film that was made within the last 2years.
- We welcome films of all genres, styles, and themes as long asthey meet the “day in the life” criteria.
How to apply?
- Step 1 : Students fill out the application form below.
- Step 2 : Students submit their work via Microsoft Teams
- Step 3 : Students Wait for confirmation of acceptance andinstructions on how to participate in the event
Jusly 1st 2023 to August 15th 2023